Monday, April 29, 2013

Caption This: "Narcissistic Karma"

Sige nga, lets talk about TRUST...



If there is a way of life that I semi-follow it would be the rule of KARMA...

Don't get me wrong or anything... I am a pure blooded holy-water-bathed Christian (di yung super religious type... pero Christian pa rin in every sense of the word)... and not planning on shifting religion in the next four lifetimes... I know it is somewhat a Buddhism-thing but I really do believe in KARMA... (kung medyo religiously contradicting... pwede rin nating sabihin na naniniwala ako sa kasabihang " Kung ano ang itinanim, Siya ring aanihin.")

One way of me living the KARMA-life is by giving gifts... Wahahaha (Okay, you can relax those raised eyebrows now...) What can I do? This is me... I like gifts and surprises... I like giving gifts and seeing the receivers faces once they opened them... consequently- I like receiving gifts too and adrenaline rush of not knowing what am I having on that box (per se)... <insert laugh here> (Kaya alam na... sa lahat ng nabigyan ko ng gifts sa mga berdey nila... expecting ako ha... napakaagang babala na to ha... July pa ang berdey ko) <insert laugh here again>

Anyways, as an example... last Christmas I received an ample amount of gifts (e.g scented candles, motivational books, anklet-turned-bracelets, Sponge Bob boxers... etc) Ofcourse, all of these were unexpected- knowing my circle, we would fight for a 5 peso change for what it is worth... (ganyan kami ka kuripot) wahahahaha... So, the off-guarded me was not able to buy gifts for these pips... No time to spare and with semi-bruised pride, (syempre di nmn ako papayag na ako lng ang di nag bigay ng gift di ba.... ano ako poor???) I used my God-given wit and came up with a very very bright and smart idea... thus the birth of my first ever (maybe the last- sakit sa bulsa eh) Smize and Scratches Voucher...

Unfortunately, because of security purposes, I have already deleted the soft copy of my voucher... (baka kasi mag leak at malunod ako sa libre)... but that's ok... Just recently, four of my-so-called -office-friends availed their respective vouchers and as part of the deal, the vouchers should be given to me after with TRUTH and HONESTY...( wahahaha big word!) <see snapshots below>

CUTE, that's me... couldn't agree more


maka effort sa hand writing wagas... hmmmmmm

ano??? lakas maka emoticon ha... text lang teh

and the award for best in effort goes to...

I am sorry but I will not reveal their identities for their own sake and for the world's progress as well... (election pa naman ngayun... wahahahaha)...

Without even superficializing it... you can see how ecstatic I am... needless to say why...


I hope I can live up to your expectations... <insert rolf here>

KARMA thoughts: Nice Gifts will give you Nicer Feedbacks, in my case I can call it my Narcissistic Karma.

(Sa mga di pa nag aavail... malayo pa ang deadline... sana di kayo umabot... ansaya ko lng)

Anong TRUST??? Yung Condom???
Big WORD... Big BIRD... 

5 comments:

  1. bwahahaha! Love your post! Di ko pa na avail! Wahuhuhu. :(

    Anung big bird? hahaha. Adik ka!

    ReplyDelete

2leep.com