Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Movie Bullets: "Praybeyt Benjamin"

Boy: Baril ka ba?
Girl: Bakit, magpapaputok ka?



Hmmmm... I would like to express my own personal (own na nga may personal pa???) opinion about this movie...

But hey... who cares about what I have to say??? Who am I anyways??? As if I know exactly what I'm blabbing about...

So, for this movie bullet... I seek the help of few of my friends (or not), colleagues and countrymen...

If this comes out successful than my previous bullets, maybe I'll stick on doing this in my up and coming reviews...

Besides, two (or more) heads are better than one...

Disclaimer: The following comments have been quoted with consents from their respective originators. These individuals are not professional film critics (or what so ever) but their opinions do matter. But, the views and opinions expressed by the contributors do not necessarily reflect those of the blogger (that's me) and the administrator (that's me again)... 

"One of a kind movie... If laughter is what you expect, more is what you get".

Jowel, 24
Movie Projectionist from Bacolod

"It's like a comedy bar experience inside a movie house..."
Rmheen, 20 plus
Engineer from Taguig

"Non-sense.... but in a good way".
Ian, 27
Engineer from Bacoor 

"The movie is hilariously entertaining".

Boss Mike, 25
Engineer from San Juan 

"UNO, UNO yung movie... worth it talaga. 'Di nakakasawa ang punchlines ni Vice".

Shema, 20 something
Engineer from Cavite



Basically, I agree to what they said... the movie will indeed tickle your funny bone continuously until you break down... (Osteoporosis ang effect... calcium ang kailangan...)

Maybe, a quarter of a bullet will do... whatyathink???
Remember, the fewer the bullets the more I like it.

Boy: Eto naman... Kasi hindi kita kayang paglaruan. Baka kasi makapatay ka...

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Epal naman na ang lake man. Indi ko ka relate. Wa ko na kalantaw.

    Btw, love the font! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't watch the movie yet, pero nag trending daw ito eh.=)

    ReplyDelete

2leep.com