Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Boredom Assassin: "Dot.A 2"

Boy: Lupang Hinirang ka ba?
Girl: Bakit?...






I am a self-confessed, guilty-as-charged Dota addict... (atleast 2-3 years ago)

I have been since my 3rd year in college. My brothers was the first ones who introduced me to this single controlled-character, team-strategic, good-vs-evil, offline computer game. At first, it was hard learning the ropes... Figuring out what skills each characters have, the right item at the right time, lurking+ gang-bang 101 and group combos is one helluva task and might need an IQ higher than the average... not to mention the mind and finger reflexes should be equally fast and agile...

Many might think (or sometime loudly say) that what we are playing is just the same each and every time and we ain't gonna gain anything from this... But let me tell you something... what we are after is the.... ADRENALINE RUSH...

Yes, we feel it, experience it and craved it... It's the mental adrenaline rush that we cannot get enough with. Just sitting, not actually engaging in real danger nor any death defying activity, we feel that certain blood acceleration as we try to go for the kill or run away in the verge of dying. Woooaahhhh!

Like a steady permutation, we are yet to discover the possibilities of DotA. But as we get closer, the goddamn creators introduce new heroes, items, added twists and changes which brings us back to zero. I guess this the beauty of this game... the constant renovation and innovation to keep patrons wanting more and maintaining a fresher start on each released versions.

And the latest warcraft flash news... is Dot.A 2!

It was already introduced and  enjoyed by few chosen over-the-top players and yet to be released to commoners.... but Oh my... it gets me so excited. I think I'm having a renewal of 'fate'...

Better graphics... New look... Defining Effects... this is like DotA reborn or something close...

Anyways you can check the links below... for the teaser of a lifetime...


Here is the new look of some of my favorite heroes...
(well as most of my co-players know... I am an exclusive ranged-type player)


You can also check the video below for the semi complete 3d model of the heroes.


Also, see their official (or not) site: https://www.dota-two.com/dota2-heroes

Boy: Kasi sa tuwing naririnig kita, napapahinto ako sabay hawak sa puso ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2leep.com