Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Scratch POP: "Limelighting Amanda Bynes"

Hello sunshine... shoe shine!

For me, Amanda Bynes is the Ultimate-Mega-Ultra-Super-for All Seasons Rom-Com and Chick Flick Princess. So, back-off Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff.

I love the way she mixes comedy, romance and swagger in her movies. The way she delivers her lines is so spot-on and she always do that weird thing with her eyes that I find very adorable.

Well, here is my list of her movies that I love the most... (movie poster plus trailer)

1. What a Girl Wants...


2. Lovewrecked...


3. She's the man.. (maybe my most favorite by far...)


4. Sydney White...


Rumors spread that after she did Hair Spray in a supporting role in 2007, she will quit show business... But she did appear as an over-the-top antagonist in Easy A just last year...

I wonder what happened to her?

I miss her so much... hope she will do another movie soon...

Let's go... couch potato!


3 comments:

  1. watched her in Easy A, she's not the star anymore, she's fat now. I was when i saw here like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. watched her in Easy A, she's not the star anymore, she's fat now. I was when i saw here like that.

    ReplyDelete

2leep.com